Interim Accounting Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Interim Accounting Coordinator for an opportunity in their Dartmouth office. This is a contract position lasting approximately 2-3 months, with part-time or full-time potential. The successful candidate will have strong, full-cycle accounting experience and keen attention to detail.
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain monthly working papers
- Journal entries
- HST remittances
- Audit support
- Year end preparation
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a full-cycle accounting position
- Experience with Jonas will be considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!