Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a contract opportunity in their Bedford office. The successful candidate will have strong organization and time management skills.
- Processing a high volume of credit card transactions and reconciliations
- Applying payments to appropriate accounts
- Preparing various reports
- Check statements for discrepancies
- Assisting with other related accounting duties
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounts payable position
- Experience with Jonas will be considered an asset
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!