Interim Part-Time Controller
|Location:||Saint John, NB|
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Controller for their Saint John, New Brunswick office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 3-4 months, working 1-2 days a week. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a team-oriented approach.
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Month-end working papers and spreadsheets maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email, to email@example.com. Please quote position #AS1400-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!