Our client is seeking a Corporate Accountant for an opportunity in their Downtown Halifax office. This is a long-term contract for approximately 14+ months, and the opportunity to work within a respected and growing organization. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and works well in a team environment.
- Financial statement review
- Month end accounting
- Journal entries
- Variance analysis
- Cash flow reporting
- Verify accounts payable
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 3-4+ years general accounting experience
- Experience in real estate accounting will be considered an asset
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.