Our client is seeking a Property Accountant for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a well-respected, Nova Scotia based organization.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly reporting for a variety of properties
- Variance Analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Other intermediate level accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Above average attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience performing property accounting is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!