Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a contract position in their Dartmouth office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong communication and organizational skills to join a reputable company.
- Processing a high volume of credit card transactions and reconciliations
- Applying payments to appropriate accounts
- Preparing various reports
- Assisting with other related accounting duties
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position
- Above average attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!