Bookkeeper & Office Manager
Our client, a long-standing leader in their industry, is seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Manager for a permanent position in their Halifax office. The successful candidate thrives in a dynamic, growing industry and will be a key contributor to this close-knit management team.
Offering a position with variety, this position combines general office management, accounting, human resources and other operational functions.
- Monthly invoicing
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Managerial reporting
- Coordinating financials with the external Accountant
- Office management
- General administration and report writing
- Coordinating with the IT consultant for all office technology needs
- Professional interaction with clients, suppliers and other external parties
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a bookkeeping and office management role
- Experience with Sage 100 will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong communication skills and a team oriented approach
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to thrive with independent responsibilities
- High level initiative and enjoyment in improving procedures and processes
This client offers a competitive compensation package, a positive and interactive workplace and a perfect opportunity for a person with initiative who seeks challenges and a collaborative environment.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!