Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an industry leading organization.
- Accounts payable management
- Processing weekly accounts payable payments
- AP and visa statement reconciliations
- Posting and processing monthly membership payments
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting support position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sage 50
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!