Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant for a permanent opportunity in their Charlottetown office. Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for full-cycle accounting tasks and play a lead role in the financial well-being of the company.
- Month end duties
- General ledger maintenance
- Project costing analysis
- Internal control analysis/improvements
- Maintain detailed inventory of all grants
- Billing and collections for multiple companies
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business or accounting
- CPA, or CPA candidate considered an asset
- 3-5 years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Understanding of GAAP principles
- Advanced MS office skills (specifically Excel)
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!