Interim Part-Time Controller
Our client is seeking an Interim Part-Time Controller for their Charlottetown office. This is a contract position lasting approximately 3 months, working 2-3 days a week. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization.
- Financial reporting, including Board reporting
- Staff management
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Implementing and managing internal controls and systems
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Five to eight years of Controller experience
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Successful in a constantly changing environment
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!