Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a permanent position in their Bedford office. The successful candidate will provide support to the accounting department in this project-oriented environment.
- Accounts receivable
- Calling overdue accounts
- Payroll processing
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-3 years’ accounts receivable experience
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Focused, detail-driven work style
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!