Our client is seeking a General Accountant for a permanent position in their Bedford office. Reporting to the Director of Finance and working within a close-knit accounting group, the successful candidate will manage daily and monthly accounting tasks and other accounting and finance assistance as required. This is a great opportunity to join an established, locally based organization.
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial reporting
- Investment tracking
- GL reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Financial analysis
- AP coding support
- Account and billing detail management
- Customer statements
- Sales report summaries
- Year-end support
- Other accounting as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2+ years’ experience in a full-cycle accounting position
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and high comfort with technology
- Strong technical accounting skills and work ethic
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and a team-oriented approach
- Experience using Great Plains is considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!