Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant for a permanent position in their Bridgewater location. This is fantastic opportunity to be a part of a respected, Atlantic Canadian organization. As part of a close-knit accounting team, you will assist with accounting for multiple locations.
- Inventory posting and reconciliations
- Processing payments
- Accounting schedules maintenance
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Time card and attendance reporting
- Month end close support
- Payroll processing back-up support
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting related role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong technical accounting skills and ability to learn new systems
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere with job specific training, and competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!