Our client is seeking an Accounting Assistant for a contract position in their Bedford office. The successful candidate will be responsible primarily for processing donations and is well-organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Set up accounts for new sponsors and donors
- Maintain donor accounts
- Record donations and sponsorships
- Reconcile payment transactions
- Respond to donor and sponsor inquiries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2-3+ years’ experience in an accounting related support role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing customer requirements
- Strong communication and organization skills
- High degree of confidentiality
- Must be comfortable working in a faith based culture
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!