Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity with a well-respected, thriving organization.
- Coding and entering invoices
- Preparing cheque runs and resolving discrepancies
- Responding to vendor and internal inquiries
- Assisting accounting and operational staff in various financial matters
- Reception coverage
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with Yardi accounting software will be considered an asset
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently
- Previous experience with property management will be considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!