Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a permanent opportunity in their Downtown Dartmouth office. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and a team-oriented approach.
- Posting utility invoices and reconciliations
- Posting vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Sorting and filling electronic and physical documents
- Vendor calls
- Scanning invoices
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience in an AP position
- Ability to speak and read in French is considered an asset
- Experience with Great Plains and Nova Dynamics
- Above average attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!