Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a contract position in Lunenburg. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Treasury, the successful candidate will supervise and coordinate all Accounts Payable functions and have a strong attention to detail and efficiency.
- Accounts payable
- Prepare and process payments
- Reconcile charges for corporate credit cards
- Reconcile charges on telephone bills and post to general ledger
- Support vendor reconciliations and resolve issues
- Liaise and support employees, support staff and suppliers
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position or a similar role
- Previous experience with an ERP system will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – with a high level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!