Cheif Financial Officer
Our client is seeking a dynamic, experienced Chief Financial Officer to oversee all accounting and finance functions for their head office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity for a multi-talented leader with exceptional business acumen and impeccable business ethics.
Committed to immersing yourself into an organization and utilizing an entrepreneurial spirit, you will lead the organization’s financial accounting and reporting, corporate finance, and taxation planning functions, while playing a critical role in expanding operations.
- Contributing to the organization’s strategic direction and growth
- Managing the financial accounting and reporting
- Developing and managing finance activities
- Managing risk and developing processes, structures and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leading acquisition and growth initiatives
- External relationship management
- Corporate finance and treasury
- Corporate governance
- Managing human resources
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Previous experience in mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance is required
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, entrepreneurial organization, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!