Our client, an independent non-profit, is seeking a full-time Interim Accountant for a 3-month contract opportunity in their Halifax office. The successful candidate is a dedicated and hardworking individual who has a team-oriented approach.
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Month-end working papers and spreadsheets maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Experience with AccountEdge will be considered an asset
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!