Interim Director, Risk Management
Our client is seeking an Interim Director, Risk Management for a 6-month contract in their Halifax office. Candidates with high level analytical skills and initiative will be a great fit for this privately owned organization.
- Assess and identify potential technology, financial, and operational risks
- Develop and implement processes and controls to limit risk
- Recommend measures to improve organizational effectiveness
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with risk policy frameworks; quality control and testing frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!