Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Bedford office. This is a contract opportunity with a reputable company. The successful candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Processing a high volume of credit card transactions and reconciliations
- Applying payments to appropriate accounts
- Preparing various reports
- Assisting with other related accounting duties
- College diploma in business or accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Experience with Jonas is considered an asset
- Above average attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!