Our client is seeking an Analyst for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate will be responsible for data analysis and reporting for clients across Canada. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills to join a rapidly expanding organization.
- Following procedures and standards to provide efficient data analyzing using highly developed skills in Office 365, primarily Microsoft Excel
- Communicate information with suppliers, distributors and members
- Develop techniques to improve forecasting effectiveness
- Participate in regular meetings to evaluate report effectiveness, determine root-cause of issues and coordinate the action plans to improve efficiency
- Other analysis as required
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, or administration
- 1-3 years analysis experience or experience in a related role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated success within a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!