Accounts Receivable Clerk
We’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a contract opportunity in Dartmouth. The successful candidate has a strong understanding of accounts receivable processes and has excellent critical thinking skills.
- Verifying and processing payments
- Entering daily receipts
- Account reconciliations
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3 - 5 years’ accounts receivable experience
- Experience with Sage 300 considered an asset
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Focused, detail-driven work style
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!