Part-Time Accountant/Operations Manager
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Accountant/Operations Manager for their Dartmouth office. This long-term opportunity requires 2 days per week availability. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting, operations and business management duties for this small, established organization.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Client invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Basic financial statements
- Year-end audit preparation
- Maintain office calendar and meeting coordination
- Maintain Google accounts and general IT trouble shooting
- General operational support
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is considered an asset
- Proven ability to build relationships with external parties
- Above average organizational skills
- Confident individual who is comfortable taking initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!