Our client is seeking an Accountant for a permanent position in their Bedford office. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking accounting professional to join a highly successful organization.
- Journal entries
- Bank and GL reconciliations
- Financial analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Internal audit support
- Year-end working papers and spreadsheets maintenance
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA designation, or designation in progress
- Above average organizational skills
- Proven success in a deadline drive environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Our client offers a comprehensive pension and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement and training and development.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!