Our client is seeking an Accounting Assistant for a contract position in their Dartmouth office. This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team in a thriving organization.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Weekly bank deposits
- Payroll processing for a small team
- Cash reconciliation of daily sales
- Backup for purchasing role
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Sage 300 is considered an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a team-oriented outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!