Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for their Bedford office. This is a permanent opportunity with a reputable company. Reporting to the Senior Corporate Accountant, the successful candidate is a dedicated and hardworking individual with proven leadership qualities.
- Reviewing and posting accruals and journal entries
- Performing fixed asset, general ledger, and inventory accounting
- Preparing remittances for EDC, VAT, and other government filings
- Reconciling intercompany and goods in transit accounts for all companies
- Preparing working papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances
- Supporting the business with analysis of reports
- Performing other related duties as required
- Completed university degree or college diploma focused in business or accounting
- 1-3+ years of related experience
- Above average attention to detail and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success within a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented work style
- Proven initiative and work ethic
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- SAP knowledge is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!