Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team in a successful, small public accounting firm.
- Client Bookkeeping
- Corporate year end compilations
- Corporate and personal tax returns
- Financial, process and operational analysis
- Account reconciliations
- Financial statement preparations
- Client service including quarterly reviews
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- CPA designation is considered an asset
- 3-5 years’ experience in a full cycle, Senior Accountant position
- Prior experience in a public firm is considered an asset
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and/or Sage 50
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior problem-solving skills and a solid work ethic
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!