Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a term position in their Halifax office. Reporting to the Manager, Financial Services the successful candidate will be responsible for a complete range of clerical work within the financial services system.
- Process accounts payable
- Post cash balances daily
- Preparation and control of all daily administrative invoices including cash, refunds and electronic payments
- Maintain a weekly log on mileage for counsellors
- Analyze supplier statements and vendor accounts on an as requested basis
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in business or accounting
- 1-year experience in an accounts payable operation or in a business accounting environment
- Strong working knowledge of AccPac for Windows and Excel
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Above average attention to detail and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!