Our client is seeking an Accounting Manager for a permanent position in their Truro office. The successful candidate will have strong, full-cycle accounting experience and a desire to work within a thriving, close-knit team.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Journal entries
- HST remittances
- Financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Payroll and benefits processing
- Union remittances
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Communication with external parties
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or accounting
- 4-5 years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Experience in the construction industry or project accounting is considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
- High comfort with technology and skills in improving processes and efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability
- Prior experience using Jonas software or similar applications an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!