Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper for a permanent opportunity in their Herring Cove office. The successful candidate will be managing the daily bookkeeping while maintaining a strong close-knit team focus.
- Preparing monthly or quarterly financial statements
- Reconciling accounts
- Preparing GST/PST returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing employee payroll
- Preparing T4, T4A and T5 information returns
- Other bookkeeping support duties
- Diploma or certificate in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!