Manager, Corporate Accounting
Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking a Manager, Corporate Accounting for their office in HRM. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Month-end accounting and financial reporting, including consolidations
- Staff management
- Ad hoc reporting
- Internal controls and processes
- Accounting policies and procedures
- Year-end audit coordination
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, including public company experience
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Solid understanding of IFRS is essential for this role
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!