Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant for their Halifax office. This is a permanent opportunity. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting, the successful candidate will have a positive attitude and a customer-oriented approach.
- Period-end accounting and financial reporting, including consolidations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash management and reporting
- Stock-based compensation
- Researching various accounting issues
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum 5 years related experience and public accounting firm experience
- Proven effective leadership abilities
- Superior communication skills with good judgement and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Solid understanding of IFRS is essential for this role
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!