Our client is seeking a Payroll Practitioner for a permanent opportunity in their South Shore, Nova Scotia office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a respected organization in a thriving industry.
The successful candidate will have excellent time management, strong communication skills and be very adaptable.
- Work within the payroll department processing a large payroll
- Manage employee records
- Account reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Benefits administration
- Prepare payments in accordance with collective agreements
- Bonus calculations
- Other related duties as required
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar payroll position or Senior Accounting Clerk experience and an interest in expanding payroll processing knowledge
- PCP certification or willingness to obtain
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- ADP Payroll or SAP experience is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well in a deadline driven environment
- Comfortable with learning new systems and processes
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!