Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a contract opportunity in their Dartmouth office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team in a respected organization.
- Matching, coding and entering invoices
- Cheque run process weekly
- Vendor contact to address inquiries or resolve discrepancies
- Vendor account reconciliations
- AP reporting monthly
- Assisting with other related accounting duties
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position
- Above average attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with learning new systems and processes
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!