Accounts Payable Document Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Document Coordinator for a permanent position in their Halifax office. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and a team-oriented approach.
- Responsible for the process of accounts payable document management
- Ensure documents are stored and organized efficiently
- Assisting with transactional processing, data entry, and reporting
- Redirect incoming mail
- Organize and send AP cheques weekly
- Ensure cheque runs and EFT runs are filing and tracked accurately
- Assist with processing and keying invoices, monitoring open purchase orders, etc.
- Other responsibilities as required
- College diploma in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Above average attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Great Plains software is considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!