We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper for our client in Halifax. This is a permanent position requiring work 3 days per week. The successful candidate will be managing the daily bookkeeping while maintaining a strong close-knit team focus.
- Accounts payable functions including cheque runs
- Processing accounts receivable
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- Preparing various reports as needed
- Bank reconciliations
- HST remittances
- Visa reconciliations
- Other accounting and administrative support as needed
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Superior attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Able to learn new processes quickly
- Positive attitude and reliability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!