Our client is seeking a Payroll Administrator for their office in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity with an established and thriving organization. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and is eager to take initiative.
- Verifying and entering large quantities of payroll data
- Payroll journal entries and adjustments
- Preparing ROE’s and T4’s
- Assisting with payroll reporting
- Other related duties as required
- Secondary education in Accounting and/or Payroll
- A minimum 2 years payroll processing experience in a comparable role
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required and will be evaluated
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!