Our client is seeking a dynamic, results oriented Comptroller interested in a leadership role with an organization committed to teamwork, gratitude, and continuous improvement. This permanent position is located in central Halifax and is the opportunity to contribute within a dedicated team.
- Prepare and present financial statements
- Monthly financial reporting
- Manage day to day banking
- Cash flow management
- Contribute to strategy development and execution
- Oversee contract negotiations with suppliers & service providers
- Completing other general accounting duties as required
- Staff support and assistance
- Post-secondary education with an accounting focus
- Minimum 5 years’ full cycle, accounting experience
- Proven leadership experience and high level communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional time management and detail orientation
- Drive to improve the status quo and think proactively
- Strong work ethic and team orientation
- High comfort with learning new systems and processes
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!