Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Interim Controller to oversee all accounting and finance functions for their head office in Halifax. This is a 4 to 6-month contract opportunity for an energetic, multi-talented leader with exceptional business acumen and impeccable business ethics.
Committed to immersing yourself into an organization and utilizing an entrepreneurial spirit, you will lead the organization’s financial accounting and reporting, corporate finance, and taxation planning functions, while playing a critical role in expanding operations.
The Controller reports to the CFO and works closely with a team of highly motivated, committed individuals.
- Managing the financial accounting and reporting
- Developing and managing finance activities
- Managing a team of 10+
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 7+ years’ relevant experience
- Strategic decision-making support and operational experience
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
This opportunity will appeal to an individual with the desire to take ownership and play a critical role on a driven, high performing senior management team
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy Yeo, CPA, CA by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!