Interim Manager, Finance
Are you a team-oriented and meticulous accounting professional interested in working within a vibrant organization? Our client is seeking an Interim Manager, Finance for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6 months.
As a valued member of the accounting team, you will be responsible for daily general accounting functions for the organization. Primary duties will include:
- Financial reporting
- Accounting team management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Period end analysis
- Internal controls and processes improvement
- Assisting with other accounting duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary education at the college or university level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a close-knit team environment and possess above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP experience would be considered an asset
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!