Part Time Payroll Associate
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Payroll Associate for their office in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity working with an established and thriving organization. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, and is very team oriented.
- Processing full payroll cycle from start to finish
- Verifying and entering large quantities of payroll data
- Processing increments for staff
- Printing payroll reports
- Responding and resolving discrepancies
- Assisting with WCB reports
- Other related duties as required
- Secondary education in Accounting and/or Payroll
- Working towards or have achieved PCP Certification
- A minimum 3 years payroll processing experience in a comparable role
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work overtime and be flexible
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!