Are you an experienced Senior Accountant who is interested in joining an established, and highly regarded local organization? Our Client is currently seeking a Part-time Controller for their Halifax office. This is a long-term contract for approximately one year and the opportunity to work with a dedicated, professional team.
- Corporate financial reporting review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statement preparation
- Monthly statement package review
- Annual audit preparation and oversight
- Corporate banking
- Cash management and cash flow projections
- Income tax returns and corporate tax planning
- Payroll and benefits oversight
- HST returns
- Chargeback review
- Utilities allocations
- Intercompany account review
- AR review
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Completing other general accounting duties as required
- Staff support and assistance
- University degree or college diploma with an accounting focus
- Minimum 5 years’ accounting experience ideally in a thriving, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- High comfort with learning new systems and processes
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to think proactively
- Positive, proactive approach
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!