We’re currently seeking a Controller for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. Our client, with locations throughout Atlantic Canada, is seeking a candidate who can see the big picture and contribute in a fast paced entrepreneurial private company.
- Financial statement preparation and management reporting
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Internal processes and controls management
- Staff management
- Board reporting
- Year-end external accountant coordination
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Completed CPA designation
- 3-5 years in a management role
- Comfort working within a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem resolution skills
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!