We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant for our client’s office in downtown Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for an individual seeking employment within an established organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Entering accounts receivable and accounts payable information
- Assisting with various reports
- Supporting the team with month end reconciliations
- Inputting data into system
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at a college level
- At least 1 years’ accounting support experience
- Proven communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a positive attitude
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!