We’re currently seeking a Corporate Accountant for a 14 month term opportunity in Dartmouth. Our client, a local organization with national reach, is seeking a confident individual who takes initiative for this challenging and varied role. Reporting to the Controller, you will focus on accounting for multiple entities.
- Monthly financial statements for multiple companies
- Accounts payable processing
- Account reconciliations
- Invoice preparation and reconciliation
- HST remittances
- Credit card reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- Cash flow monitoring
- Ensure all operational processes and systems are in place
- Minimum 3-5 years’ related accounting experience
- Post-secondary education at the college or university level
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Enjoys interaction and has strong relationship building skills
- Quickbooks experience (or a similar system) is a strong asset
- Microsoft Office proficiency
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!