Our client, a reputable, established organization, is seeking an experienced Intermediate Accountant for a permanent opportunity located on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. Working closely within a team of dedicated staff and as a valued member of the management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full cycle of accounting.
- Day-to-day accounting functions
- Process adjustments
- GST remittances
- Monthly inventory reconciliations
- Month-end reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- GL maintenance
- Year end audit support
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years’ full cycle accounting experience
- Proven ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong comfort level with technology and learning new systems
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!