Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk for their South Shore, Nova Scotia location. This is the opportunity to work within a busy, thriving organization and a supportive, proactive team in a contract role. This diverse position focuses on accounts receivable, accounts payable and other accounting support duties.
- Client invoicing
- Account reconciliations
- Purchase order and invoice matching
- Cheque runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Administrative support and fill-in duties as required, including reception
- Minimum 2-3 years’ progressive accounting experience at the junior level
- Post-secondary education at the College or University level
- SAGE 300 experience or comfort with learning new systems
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented outlook
This is the perfect contract for a junior level accounting clerk keen to grow in their role and with the company.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!