We’re currently seeking a Corporate Accountant for a 2-3 month contract opportunity in Halifax. Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking a confidential individual who takes initiative for this challenging role. Reporting to the Senior Corporate Accountant, you will focus on period financial reporting and analysis.
- Month-end accounting and financial reporting, including consolidation
- Working paper preparation
- Period end financial analysis
- External audit assistance
- Cash flow reporting
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum five years’ related accounting experience, preferably in public accounting
- Effective leader with strong communication
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- High level of confidentiality
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!