Accounts Payable Supervisor
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor for a permanent role with our client in Halifax. As the successful candidate, you are responsible for ensuring the accounts payable team meets the day-to-day scheduled deadlines and provide exceptional client service to internal and external parties.
- Develop and maintain production schedules, tools and reconciliations
- Coordinate and authorize payments
- Manage and track deadlines and activities to ensure transactions are properly recorded
- Develop policies as it pertains to the Accounts Payable process
- Manage strong vendor relationships
- Resolve issues while protecting and supporting the company’s values
- Lead team in a fast-paced environment
- Staff oversight
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary education in accounting or finance
- 5+ years’ experience focused in accounts payable
- Minimum 1-year experience in staff supervision
- Excellent time management and ability to succeed within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership and desire to take initiative
- Above average problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of Word/Excel software
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!